Android TV Box Seller Review
Store Name: Vontar
Store Description: An established seller in Android TV Box. This store ships so fast that you wont believe it. We ordered 3 times and the fastest was 2 weeks to US. If you are looking for best value android tv box, this is the seller to go to. We have been ordering at least 3 sets from this seller and the vendor ships pretty fast. Within 2 weeks to USA. If you are a buyer from Europe, they ship from France or Spain. Helps you to save on custom tax.
Price range: $20 - $90
At less than US30, you get to access some of the Best Budget Chinese Android TV Boxes from Aliexpress this 2021.
Newest version has been updated to Android 11.0!
Check out curation below for some top choices.
It’s 2021 and we’re all still spending a lot more time at home than ever, all thanks to the global pandemic, and for the most part, many of us are spending a lot more time sitting on the couch looking for something to do – and for a lot of us, that has meant kicking back after a day of working from home or doing online classes and just watching some TV.
That said, with all of the media that’s sitting on the internet just waiting to be consumed, a smart TV isn’t just a television anymore; it’s become a portal to an infinite amount of content. With a smart TV, you can access TV shows, movies, video courses, social media clips, and so much more right from the comfort of your couch. However, just like with most modern tech, smart TV’s don’t come cheap, and getting one might involve a big investment, careful planning, and a bunch of other mentally-taxing trains of thought that revolve around your budget.
Fortunately, in 2021, you don’t even have to think about it. You don’t need a big, expensive, new smart TV just to gain access to the treasure trove of content that is the worldwide web. If you’re looking to get the best shows and streaming services from your trusty old regular flatscreen, then all you need to do is get yourself an Android TV box and power-up your home theater with some nifty new features. With plug-and-play functionality, affordable prices, and almost universal TV compatibility, Android TV boxes are the most cost-effective way to get all of that smart TV functionality on a budget.
In this buyer’s guide, we’ll be walking you through the best and most affordable Chinese Android TV boxes available on the market today. We’ve sorted through some great (and not-so-great) choices to curate this list of the best Android TV boxes for the money.
What is the best cheap budget Android TV Box from China?
If you’re looking for an affordable, cost-effective entry into the world of smart connectivity for your TV, then you’ll soon find out that there are tons of options available to consumers in 2021. We’ve sorted through the multitude of models and brands to find the best ones you can find on AliExpress.
Check out the list below to find out more:
- What is the best cheap budget Android TV Box from China?
- 1. Transpeed Android 10 TV Box
- 2. Transpeed Android 11 TV Box
- 3. MECOOL KM6 Deluxe Edition Android TV Box
- 4. TOPSION H50 Android TV Box
- 5. HK1 RBOX Android TV Box
- 6. X96 Mini TV box Android 7.1 2GB 16GB Amlogic S905W (*Cheapest!)
- X96 Pro Android TV Box
- 7. NEW H96 Max Android 9.0 Smart TV Box (*Most Stable)
- 8. T95 Android 10.0 TV Box (*Latest)
- 9. TX6S Android 10.0 TV Box (*Value Buy)
- 10. MI BOX Android 8.1 TV Box
- IPTV AliExpress Review
- FAQs on Buying Cheap Android TV Boxes
- Buying Cheap and Good Chinese Android TV Box
One of the best-selling Android TV boxes for years running, the Transpeed Android 10 TV Box combines the best price-to-performance ratio with high build quality and a variety of quality-of-life features.
With Android 10, you’re getting a smooth, optimized Smart TV performance powered by the quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-G31 GPU for powerful graphics rendering and high-quality video output up to 6K. This model also comes with built-in storage options up to 64GB so you can stream and download content hassle-free.
The Transpeed Android 10 TV Box offers universal compatibility thanks to the variety of ports on the device, including AV and HDMI for TV connectivity, USB 2.0, TF slot, and Ethernet for both offline and wired online content sourcing, as well as OTG for all kinds of capabilities. It’s also WiFi ready with compatibility for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies.
Arguably our favorite feature of the Transpeed series is the optional G10S Air Mouse with Voice Assistant capabilities to help you unlock the power of Android 10. It’s not a must-have, but the optional extra definitely adds to the user experience.
Get the Transpeed Android 10 TV Box now on Aliexpress.
OS: Android 10 TV
RAM: 2GB, 4GB
Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
CPU: Allwinner H616 Quad-core Cortex-A53
Video Output: 6K at 30fps, 4K at 60fps, 1080p at 60fps, HDR10, HLG
Connectivity: WiFi, 2.4G & 5G
Ports: USB 2.0, HDMI, Ethernet, OTG, TF, AV
An upgrade over the older (but still great!) Android 10 TV box from Transpeed, the Transpeed Android 11 TV Box features all of the things that made the original a best-selling item on Aliexpress, with the addition of a newer, faster, and more optimized operating system: Android 11 TV.
Alongside the newer OS, the Transpeed Android 11 TV Box also comes with moderately better components to maximize the features of Android 11. This model comes with a Rockchip Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor, a Mali-450 GPU with up to 750MB of VRAM, as well as higher memory and storage at 4GB/128GB standard configuration.
Just like the older model, the Transpeed Android 11 TV Box comes with up to 5GHz WiFi connectivity, and up to 4K video output with HDR10. It also comes with a USB 2.0 slot, a TF card slot, SPDIF, Ethernet, AV, and HDMI ports, as well as a new USB 3.0 slot for faster data reading and smoother content viewing. And that G10S Air Mouse still comes highly recommended.
OS: Android 11 TV
CPU: Rockchip Quad-core Cortex-A53
Video Output: 4K at 60fps
Connectivity: WiFi, 2.4G & 5G
Ports: USB 2.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, OTG, TF, AV
Mecool is one of the biggest brands when it comes to affordable Android TV boxes, and they’re constantly releasing new updates to their products, with every new iteration a little bit better than the last. For all of your smart viewing needs, we highly recommend the Mecool KM6 Deluxe Edition Android TV Box.
It may be a little pricier than the other options on this list, but the Deluxe Edition KM6 is a significant improvement over your standard Android TV box. Let’s talk about the highlights:
The Mecool KM6 Deluxe Edition comes with all-new, super-fast WiFi 6 technology for a smoother, uninterrupted content viewing experience. It also comes with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology for better wireless performance across all of your Bluetooth devices.The KM6 Deluxe Edition runs Android 10 TV smoothly thanks to the Amlogic S905X4 Quad-core Cortex-A55 CPU combines with the Mali-G31 MP2 GPU under the hood. You’re also getting up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of ROM for great performance across the board, with video capabilities of up to 4K at 60fps, with HDR.
Plus, if the WiFi 6 connectivity doesn’t get you access to as much content as you want already, the KM6 Deluxe also offers USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, Google Cast compatibility, Google Assistant, Ethernet, and HDMI.
Get the Mecool KM6 Deluxe Edition Android TV Box now Aliexpress.
OS: Android 10 TV
RAM: 2GB, 4GB
Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
CPU: Amlogic S905X4 Quad-core Cortex-A55
GPU: Mali-G31 MP2
Video Output: 4K at 60fps, HDR, 3D
Connectivity: WiFi 6, 2.4GHz & 5GHz Bluetooth 5.0
Ports: USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Ethernet, HDMI
As the ultimate budget-friendly Android TV box, the TOPSION H50 is a top-tier smart TV box option for those with tighter budgets. Despite the lower price tag, the TOPSION H50 offers excellent performance and compatibility, and a variety of user-friendly features.
Powered by the Rockchip RK3318 Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor, the TOPSION H50 runs Android 10 smoothly and without issues. Plus, with the dedicated graphics processing performance from the built-in Mali-450 MP2 GPU, you’ll be getting smooth video performance up to 4K at 60fps. In terms of connectivity, the TOPSION H50 supports WiFi at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, with Bluetooth support across all models, whether you’re getting the 2GB/16GB, 4GB/32GB, or 4GB/64GB configurations.
The TOPSION H50 offers compatibility with a wide range of devices thanks to the variety of ports available. These include AV, HDMI 2.0, Ethernet, Optical cable, OTG, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and a TF card slot for expandable storage.
Get the TOPSION H50 Android TV Box now on Aliexpress.
OS: Android 10 TV
RAM: 2GB, 4GB
Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64 GB
CPU: Rockchip RK3318 Quad-core Cortex-A53
GPU: Mali-450 MP2
Video Output: Up to 4K at 60fps
Connectivity: WiFi 2.4Ghz, 5GHz, and Bluetooth
Ports: USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI 2.0, AV, Ethernet, Optical, OTG, TF
5. HK1 RBOX Android TV Box
A newer, more modern favorite with a budget-friendly price tag, the $50 HK1 RBOX is a great IPTV box that has a lot to offer. With its more recent operating system – Android 10 – the HK1 RBOX boasts better performance and stability than other IPTV boxes that run earlier version of Android. Powered by the Rockchip RK3318 Quad-Core processor that’s built on 64-bit Cortex-A53 technology, the HK1 RBOX delivers top-notch performance fully capable of 4K UHD playback at 60 frames per second, especially thanks to the Penta-core Mali-450 GPU.
With the HK1 RBOX, you’re getting a choice of 2GB of 4GB RAM, and 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or even 128GB of ROM so you can play, download, and store all kinds of apps, media, and entertainment for your on-demand playback and convenient access.
6. X96 Mini TV box Android 7.1 2GB 16GB Amlogic S905W (*Cheapest!)
Another installment to the famed X96 series of IPTV boxes, the X96 Mini offers the most budget-friendly option while still providing top-notch performance in a small form factor. Powered by the latest Amlogic S905W processor built on ARM Cortex A53 for 64-bit Quad-Core performance, the X96 Mini is highly capable of high-end 4K playback even at 60 fps. The Penta-Core Mali 450 GPU makes sure that any and all apps and entertainment media run smoothly on the device’s Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
Despite its small, compact size, the X96 Mini packs a ton of interface options, including 5V power port, an RJ45 Ethernet port, an HDMI port, AV, IR, two USB ports, and a TF card slot. You can get the X96 Mini with 1GB or 2GB of RAM and 8GB or 16GB of eMMC flash storage, depending on your chosen configuration.
Ranging from USD $22.66-48.28 the product is available in six color variants, to be delivered to you within twenty days. This Android TV box is available with dual Wi-Fi and an I8 keyboard along with enabled IPTV. It works on a 1000M Ethernet and has a video outlet of HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K@60FPS and a BT4.1 Bluetooth.
The TV box has a memory of 3GB DDR3 and uses an ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz (DVFS). The video display is 16.1 and gets regular system upgrade, also these Android TV boxes are totally wireless. The boxes use Amlogic S912 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU.
REAL REVIEWS BY REAL BUYERS
- Ordered from Russia. The order came in 17 days. Delivery paid by IML Courier, thought it would be faster. Connected to the Internet immediately by cable. Batteries to the control panel in the parcel – all functions have been tested.
- The prefix came in 75 days from the order. Already planned to submit to the dispute. The seller was constantly in touch. Only thanks to the activity of the seller did not submit to the dispute. the prefix works. Now I plan to make an order another prefix from this seller. I hope the order will come sooner.
- Taking any Chinese TV box you should understand that in fact, they differ little from each other. X96 Mini is the most budget set-top box, which does not have the most powerful WiFi, there is no Bluetooth and only 2 USB. But let’s be honest-we all take these boxes not for Netflix, but for torents. Almost all the default software demolished, put a normal launcher (standard-terrible). Which is good, there are both Ruth and Google services out of the box. At first I thought through a half-apartment to pull another twisted pair, but in general, for kina in 720p speed is enough. Well, mirakast is also useful when guests come, and you have different pictures on your phone to show. In general, if anyone will take-be ready for shrink with the installation of different software. The order arrived almost a couple of days to the Moscow region
X96 Pro Android TV Box
The X96 Series is a mainstay of affordable but reliable Android-based IPTV boxes, and the latest and greatest model to come out of it yet is the X96Q Pro Android IPTV Box. With the latest performance components – including the all-new Allwinner H313 SoC system that takes full advantage of the Android 10’s optimized software – the X96 Pro delivers high-end performance at budget pricing.
It’s got a Cortex-A53 Quad-Core CPU, a Mali G31 graphics processor, and is fully capable of H.265 HEVC and 4K UHD playback – even at 60 fps. There are two options available for the X96Q Pro – so you can either get the 1GB RAM/8GB ROM version for lighter-weight use, or the 2GB RAM/16GB ROM version if you want a more versatile and reliable IPTV experience.
Get the X96Q Pro Android IPTV Box now on HERE..
7. NEW H96 Max Android 9.0 Smart TV Box (*Most Stable)
Running Android 9.0 Pie, the H96 Max IPTV Box is a cut above the usual IPTV options available at this price range. Typically available at around $30, the H96 Max is one of the most affordable IPTV boxes available on the market that makes no compromises in terms of quality and performance.
With 4GB of DDR3 RAM and a choice between 32GB and 64GB of eMMC flash storage, the H96 Max is a solid IPTV box that’s more than capable of top-notch 4K UHD playback. With access to the Google Play Store, the H96 Max is a versatile option that can let you download and run all kinds of apps for your entertainment. Plus, with the USB 3.0 connectivity it offers, you can expect higher-end performance compared to most models that only offer dated USB 2.0.
This 4K full HD TV box just costs USD $33.21 to 56.15, available n six variant color options and will be shipped to you between nine to eighteen days. The device is remote control operated and uses Rockchip RK3328 64-bit CPU with regular system upgrades.
Also, it uses the 2.0 GHz, Quad-core processor with an internal space ranging from 16 to 64 GB. The device has pre-installed KODI and an Ethernet connectivity of 100 M. Only 5 V DC is consumed by this android television box, and it runs on a 9.0 Android operating system with a Mali 450 MP GPU.
REVIEWS BY REAL BUYERS
- Very fast shipping .. Very attentive the seller … Everything is the same as the description I am very grateful
- Package delivered in 11 days. The device itself is light, small in size, controlled by the android os version of oreo, its desktop loader. You can install almost any application (from the google app store if you have an account or run the downloaded installation package via “explorer”) and add a link to start from the desktop.
- Good product, well packaged, received on time, waiting to try it, I recommend the seller
8. T95 Android 10.0 TV Box (*Latest)
The T95 Amlogic S905X Android TV Box comes with a 64-bit quad core UHD and 4K Media Player. The device is available just at an affordable price range from USD $22.99-50.99.
- * CPU: Allwiwer H616 Quad-Core 64bit Cortex-A53
- * GPU: Mali-G31 MP2
- * O.S: Android 10.0 The latest Android set-top box system, is more stable, safer and more energy efficient
- * Storage: RAM 2G/4G ROM 16G/32G/64G
- * Wireless: WiFi 2.4G
- * USB: USB 2.0 *2
- * KODI version: KODI 18.1 ( input π318 in calculator and it will download and install automatically )
- * Bluetooth: do not support
- * LAN: Standard 10/100M RJ-45
- * HDMI: HDMI 2.0a for 6K@30fps
- * 3D: Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
- * Ethernet: Standard 10/100 RJ-45
- * Mouse/ Keyboard: Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
- * Language: English Russian French German Spanish Italian etc multilateral languages
The product can be availed by any payment method and all the transactions are protected under the buyer protection mode.
REVIEW BY REAL BUYERS
- Thank you very much to the seller. The image meets 4 K standards. I liked it very much, I’ll take another one for my mother’s gift.
- Cool product and a lot of applications. You can use it as youtube, Netflix, internet, a lot of apps from AppStore. I recommend these kind of products for people that like watching tv
- Works well. Took the kit 4/64 + keyboard, the only thing that when watching YouTube, if you used the keyboard earlier, it goes to the home page after a while when the keyboard goes to sleep.
- Item received well packed and delivery was earlier than expected. Most importantly item works well!
Read also: TOP CHEAP CHINESE TABLETS (UNDER $100)
9. TX6S Android 10.0 TV Box (*Value Buy)
Another latest gadget with android 10.0 installed. It supports Netflix, Youtube and many other channels. Smooth streaming 4K video, this is one true cheap and affordable TV Box to get this 2020.
We loved the H616 processor which is the latest of all.
REAL REVIEWS BY REAL BUYERS
- Excellent Product highly recommended very fast for the value of control and I find it a bit complicated and the voice connection is not very good, but the box itself what the main product is is excellent.
- Everything corresponds to the description. The prefix works smartly, but it also heats up quickly, it will come to think about additional cooling.
- Excellent. It is a tvbox with great quality and many possibilities is, usb ports, card slot and direct connection, it’s very fluid, comes with few apps, Chrome, play store and netflix, which is great. A lot of capacity and I really like fluidity and speed, it doesn’t have Bugs at the moment. The seller is very honest. I had to wait since they had no availability but sent me 4 gb. So very grateful. To Spain since the seller ships in just 10 days. It weighs little. Good signal range. The controller works properly. Also bring hdmi cable. Very clean and aesthetically beautiful interface. Orientable antenna. Customizable menu. Miracast. Bluetooth. I give you a 10 in value for money.
You can make a purchase for the product HERE.
10. MI BOX Android 8.1 TV Box
Last on our list, but definitely not the least, is the Xiaomi Mi TV Box S. When it comes to affordable tech like IPTV boxes, no list would be complete without the budget-king himself, Xiaomi. The Xiaomi Mi TV Box S offers one of the best and most polished user experiences for those looking for a rock-solid IPTV box, although dating components might mean less performance overall.
With the Xiaomi Mi TV Box S, you’re getting a great Android 8.1 experience – which may not be as updated as Android 9 or 10, but has plenty to offer for a home entertainment center. It comes with Chromecast built-in, so you’re getting all of that Google Assistant goodness for smarter voice controls. 2GB of RAM and 8GB of flash storage power the Xiaomi Mi TV Box S, and with high-end audio that combines technology from Dolby and DTS, the Mi TV Box offers an unparalleled entertainment experience that’s well worth the price.
Yes when comes to Chinese brand, Xiaomi is the one to trust. The product costs from USD $54.00 and will be shipped to your doorsteps between twelve to twenty days. You can make the payments using any international bank transfer method or credit card; all of these transactions are secured under the buyer protection mode.
Hardware —- Cortex-A53 Quad-core 64bit, Mali-450, 2GB DDR3, 8GB eMMC
System ——- Android 8.1, Support OTA Update and Multi-language
Resolution — 4K (3840 x 2160)
Wireless —— Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz/5GHz
Video decoder ——– 4K@60fps, VP9, H.265, H.264, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1, Real8/9/10
Video Format ——– RM, MOV, VOB, AVI, MKV, TS, Mp4, 3D
Audio decoder ——– DOLBY, DTS
Audio Format ——– MP3, APE, Flac
Image decoder ——– JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF
Interface ——– HDMI 2.0a x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, Power Interface x 1, Audio Out x 1
Package —– Remote Control, HDMI Cable, User Manual, Power Adapter
The product is remotely operated and has KODI pre-installed.
IPTV AliExpress Review
There’s a new trend that’s getting popular lately, and it’s basically internet-based television on-demand. Dubbed IPTV – meaning Internet Protocol Television – this new technology bridges the gap between modern smart TV’s and not-so-modern dated TV sets by plugging into older, non-smart models and giving them smart capabilities.
IPTVs look and feel like the cable boxes of yore – they’re small, compact, multi-functional control centers that lets your TV access the internet and the terabytes upon terabytes of content available online. If you know where to look, IPTV can offer countless movies, TV shows, audio tracks, videos, and more for your viewing pleasure.
Does IPTV Aliexpress Exist?
While there are plenty of free IPTV apps that let you watch movies, TV shows, and more without having to pay a cent (you might have to suffer through some heavy advertising, though) there are also paid programs that won’t cost you too much, but typically offer a wider selection of titles, improved performance and connectivity, and a better, more polished user experience over all.
That said, IPTV can cost as little as $0, while paid applications usually range between $10 and $20 per month for a subscription.
Update: At this moment, there is a crack down on IPTV subscription sellers on Aliexpress so it is VERY DIFFICULT to access to any sellers at the moment.
FAQs on Buying Cheap Android TV Boxes
Do I need to buy the mini keyboard?
Yes it is advised to do so. It will help in typing words into your TV.
Do seller ship from Europe?
Yes featured seller like Vontar (above recommended) will ship from Spain, Russia, France and Ukraine.
Most of the sellers will issue your country type plug and ship to you. Best practise is to send the seller a message to confirm on this matter.
Most of the items depends on, have 12 month Manufacture’s Warranty. Do check with the seller to firm up on this matter.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility.
Buying Cheap and Good Chinese Android TV Box
That is all folks, as you can see – Most of these Android TV Boxes are less than $50. Best to buy from sellers that garner good feedbacks. Pricing is secondary. Trust is the topmost factor when comes to buying products from Aliexpress.
Hope you like our review on the BEST CHINESE ANDROID TV BOX.
There’s plenty of ways to get access to the infinity of content available on the worldwide web. Smart TVs may cost an arm and a leg, but that doesn’t mean you have to start selling body parts just to experience entertainment in the 21st Century.
There are plenty of IPTV boxes available on the market today – both Android-based and not – each capable of delivering hours upon hours of content directly to your TV over the internet. For whatever budget, and whatever performance needs, we hope you found the best IPTV for you in this review of IPTVs on AliExpress.